Blog Description

The development of an artist, who seeks to make the world an inspiring and beautiful place through the gift of music.

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Vacation? Phtttp! Keep Working Slacker!

Yup! I'm on vacation this week. But what does a girl like me do on vacation?

Work! 

I'm writing scores for the musical. As much as I love sitting on my butt and eating bon bons (which I may still do), I can't help but work on it. This is something I've been looking forward to for a month!

So, because I've been working scores, I think it's only fair that you get a little taste of what I've been doing. Now, keep in mind, this is a computer playing this back - Sibelius software. It's a very little taste, but I hope you'll find it as exciting as I do.

"Chemistry"

This song is about how our mind reacts to the chemical factory inside. It's a fun song to write. When I originally came up with the idea for the song, I was sitting in my car waiting for a cafe to open. People probably thought I was crazy, sitting there, singing my guts out into my phone to record it. LOL! 

If you're in the middle of a project and feel like it's too much, just remember: The world needs your unique perspective! Don't give up! Keep moving forward! 

Ciao!