Blog Description

The development of an artist, who seeks to make the world an inspiring and beautiful place through the gift of music.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Google Sites: Don't waste your time.

One of the things you have to do to be a musician nowadays is to be a web developer as well. You can't really afford to hire someone, and online services are costly - even at $10 a month. You need that money for instruments.

So, I took down my normal site and put up a google site. Can we say, frustration?

Can't embed Facebook feed.

Can't embed iTunes widget.

Can't change themes well.

Won't tell you dimensions needed for images (borders, frames, etc...)

I have spent days trying to find a way to make these things happen.

How can I be successful as a musician or ANYTHING, if I can't design a site that helps people find me.


GRRR!!!!

Back to my old site. At least there I could figure out what I needed and get it done quickly.

Now to take kids to pool and read up on how music should be made. 

Take it easy. Amy